Translate

Friday 27 December 2019

Happy New Year 2020

Well here are again .....

The Dandy Comic Cover 1971
From A Time When Kids Were Simpler To Please .....

Fast approaching the last day of 2019. Another year older, and possibly wiser ...

I guess I am not any wiser, in fact another year older and deeper in debt doesn't apply either .... but I am retired now, which means that it doesn't really matter if I am any wiser or not!

However, like most people I will take the chance to make my annual review of what my priorities are for next year, and that includes running this blog. I do have other writing priorities that I want to tackle, and this blog unfortunately does take a lot of time, even though its only 4 posts (I have to sort out images, check facts, and of course write a coherent post).

But I will at least aim to carry on until March to reach the 13 year anniversary of this increasingly venerable blog. So in the meantime, that's all in the future and for now can I take this opportunity to wish for a ....      

HAPPY 2020 EVERYONE!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peter, and the same to you, and everyone else who reads this post as well.

      Delete

All comments are welcomed, or even just thanks if you enjoyed the post. But please make any comment relevant to the post it appears under. Off topic comments will be blocked or removed.

Moderation is on for older posts to stop spamming and comments that are off topic or inappropriate from being posted .... comments are reviewed within 48 hours. I don't block normal comments that are on topic and not inappropriate. Vexatious comments that may cause upset to other commentators, or that are attempting to espouse a particular wider political view, are reviewed before acceptance. But a certain amount of debate around a post topic is accepted, as long as it remains generally on topic and is not an attempt to become sounding board for some other cause.

Final decision on all comments is held by the blog author and is final.

Comments are always monitored for bad or abusive language, and or illegal statements i.e. overtly racist or sexist content. Spam is not tolerated and is removed.

Commentaires ne sont surveillés que pour le mauvais ou abusif langue ou déclarations illégales ie contenu ouvertement raciste ou sexiste. Spam ne est pas toléré et est éliminé.

Followers

Blog Archive

Its a Pucking World

Its a Pucking World
Dreamberry Wine Cover

About Me

My photo
A middle aged orange male ... So 'un' PC it's not true....